AcroTex Gymnastics, Dance, Cheer, Tumbling, & Kids Fitness
To provide a safe environment with quality instruction through a fun and enjoyable means of teaching. Every gymnastics activity should be wholesome, providing a personal touch with each child. We strive to grow children into “high self-esteem individuals”.
- Preschool Classes (ages 2-5)
- Beginners-advanced (ages 6-18)
- Separate Classes for Boys and Girls (Georgetown only)
- Acro Trampoline & Tumbling (Round Rock only)
- Dance (Georgetown only)
- Kids Fitness Classes (Georgetown only)
- Adult Fitness Classes (Georgetown only)
- Art Classes (Georgetown only)
New Fun Fridays and Tumble Nights:
Fun Friday 1st Friday of Each Month 8-10pm.
- Ages 3-14 must be potted trained.
- Cost $10 if registered in advance, $15 at the door (if space is available)
- Activities: open gym, games, pits, zip lines…lots of fun!
Tumble Nights 3rd Friday of each month 7-8:30pm
- Ages 5-18
- $8 if registered in advance, $12 at the door (if space is available)
- Workout on the equipment, tumbling skills, trampoline, etc
Adult Art – Drawing and Painting
- Wednesday 6-8pm 8 wk session – Jan. 5th – Feb 23rd
- $70.00 per month. No experience necessary. Upstairs at the Georgetown AcroTex.
- Contact email@example.com